If you are an entrepreneur with products to sell, you can now create a FREE online store on the Female Entrepreneur Collective marketplace.
Set up a professional store to manage your sales, receive payment in a secure way, setup shipping, and present yourself as a serious business owner. You can sell anything here - you can even sell downloadable products, virtual products, or put products up for auction. That means you can even list your services as products if you like! Complete the form below to request more info and access to registration.
GET MORE INFO
The quick run down:
- You can open a store on Female Entrepreneur Collective free of charge
- When registering, a notification is sent to the administrator who will approve your account
- The first step is to verify your account, by going to the verification tab in your store manager after your store has been approved.
- All payments are facilitated by Female Entrepreneur Collective and Payfast
- You can request for a withdrawal on your account, after products have been sold
- A minimum of R1000 withdrawal is required to successfully request a withdrawal
- Female Entrepreneur Collective collects an 8.5% commission on all sales made on http://www.femaleentrepreneurcollective.com
- Female Entrepreneur Collective charges a flat R10 transfer fee on all payouts
- For the full set of terms and conditions, please visit out Store Terms