Event Category: Talks
What would you rather do?
Speak in front of a thousand people, Bungee jump down a cliff, Or pick up the phone and call a prospect?
Most business owners I know would rather throw money at a magical sales person who is going to make them their millions. But unfortunately-if you want someone else to sell your products& services-you need to become the best salesperson yourself first. And after that you can hire, scale or duplicate your behaviour , your action plan and the process.
In this 20 minute teaser of the full course( Re-engineering sales) you will learn some new ways in which the market place is shiting, giving you new ideas in how to do sales to have ongoing business & relationships with your clients.
What will you get out of the full day course?
• An increase in sales conversion and repeat business.
• Calmer and happier clients, due to managing expectations.
• You will work towards having a Sales strategy, pipeline and ongoing business.
• You will be more productive and seeing actual results.
• Higher profitability and revenue.
• An increase in credibility and trust.
Core learning objectives:
• Having a clear strategy and action plan
• Uncovering your Avatar client
• Overcome your limiting beliefs in Sales
• Manage your own state for peak performance
• How to set appointments and prepare for your meetings
• How to develop sales scripts and pitch decks.
• Uncovering your elevator pitch.
• Building case studies and showcasing Return of investment.
• How to build trust with a client, before they’ve even met you.
• How to create a need with a client
• How to set boundaries and create a mutual win
• How to resolve conflict and maintain relationships
• Business owners, and Sales and marketing executives, and sales managers
• who are client facing and want to grow a business bottom-line?
• If you dislike cold-calling, and having sales meetings, and want to find ways of building trust quickly with a client.
• If you want to increase your sales conversions in meetings.
• If you want to learn key ways of resolving conflict.
I will be offering a discounted rate of the full course and advertising a low-cost event on this date.
21 February, The Power of Persuasion Presentation Bootcamp is happening book at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use discount code:
FENSA for 10 % discount. Only 15 seats available.